Fears and inferiorities
Ok most people that know me on social media somewhat knows my reasons for dismissing feminism as a woman supporting movement. Quite the opposite it sows a lot of hate and injustice among women in modern days. But it doesn’t need to be so
Nevertheless it is so simply because there are issues that haven’t been correctly addressed in terms of justice and how history have formed todays society. But I am not gonna go deep in history lessons now as many of us actually know the facts and the truth about it all already. It’s not really that we don’t know but that we know and won’t speak about what we know that is the problem.
However it takes a lot of courage and lingual skills and techniques to adress this sensitive issues. No one wants to speak about such tough subjects as the hate between women. And certainly no-one want to admit the truth or even be conflicted with uncomfortable facts when pretending to not know is an option. Nor men or women want to face their guilt voluntarily really.
However, I have noticed that men tend to be a little more direct even when they refuse to see the full perspectives or agree on the issue I am about to adress now. Which is the hate between women and in particularly between different races. Of course this differences between women makes it easier to discus with men since men are more interested in the positive aspects that benefit them. Anyhow it also make it easier to address the problem thereby and progress forth to some solution or to a higher consciousness and perspectives. That is what progress is. To increase your perspective and thereby your progress to better position. And it is after all progress that modern feminist women want inorder to achieve equality right? Then how can that be done by totally denying truth?
As a christian woman I don’t honestly believe women and men are the same and so how can they be equal? They were created to complete each others weaknesses and strengths not become competitors. To me it is the most strange thing to resemble a man as woman. In fact I don’t think I compete with anyone at all. I have too many of my own goals and struggles to do so. And so I guess I tend to miss that not all are as free minded as some of us are and easily feel the threat when the truth happen to be outspoken by the likes of me.
As a christian woman it is not my job to degrade feminism even when I at times joke about it because I don’t agree with it. Simply because it won’t solve women’s issues. Because change requires discomfort by addressing truths and above all sacrifices. And in todays world women or feminists are not aiming to sacrifice or address the full truth with all its discomforts. So how can feminism reap what it haven’t been sowing? But I know of a savior that have sacrificed more than enough to save men and women’s pain and injustices. Unfortunately modern women are not interested in this savior at all and will ridicule it rather than understand it. They are fully capable and want to save themselves by their own means, muscles and power.
Yet something just doesn’t add upp. I know women after all are spiritual beings, spiritual leaders and nurturers of our world but too busy competing with men on irrelevant things. A challenge they never will win. My message or point in all of this is therefore not to disempower but to share my perspective in how women can win it by using the right means. Women’s natural strengths and gifts are more spiritual or psychological than physical. The injustice that have been created for them by the aid in their own bitterness and resentments of the hurt they got from years of abuse from ignorant men.
So I am writing this post to help you sisters address the problem because the only way to come out of hell is through it. And since I have been through hell my self I know the owner of that place and how cruel that spirit is and how possessive it can be. I know the tools I ve used to come out of there a little bured but unhurt and untouched from the evil. Yes, I tell you I walked literary through ”the valley of death” alone and with only my faith and my tools. It was and I know it will be a challenge for you too but, that’s also all it is. That you can and will win it. The revolution happens from the inside when you face the naked truth for yourselves sisters. So I ve listed 5 supporting points to help and be guided by here below
- Be your self. Speak honestly and address your challenges to your self, your partner or family and friends
- Speak truth and face your own misdeeds towards other women. Don’t hide them and be cautious not to speak only out of hurts. But be proud of your self for knowing your strength, value and genuine relations to other genuine women.
- Dear ask for forgiveness (privately) and make necessary changes you need for yourself and force will work with you not against you. Because what you are against is against you and what you support supports you. Remember that that’s a rule of the universe. Start genuinely supporting someone who needs support not inorder to get praised for it but because you want to support that person from your heart.
- Stop expecting men or the patriarchy or hold anyone on the opposite sex responsible to the issues you face. They know already but they also know that you don’t care enough about it your self obviously. Otherwise you would ve made a different decision. The problems you experience are there for you to develop coping skills with them or eliminate them not to dwell in them
- Do not compare your life with anyone nor men or other women unless it is to help others to reach to a better level or better yet to at least your own level and know that by doing so you will automatically move up many levels of respects for your self even when no one notices of it. Trust me on this. No ones praises or confidence in you shines better than your own self confidence at the end of the day. Integrity is about self value
Trust the process and your intuition. What is right is not always comfortable but it feels right and won’t hurt you only challenge you.
Everything in life fixes itself when one fix oneself first. So sisters fix yourselves and you will fix the world including men by adding your own fixed strong perspectives in it. Stop trying to fix men so they can fix the world for you. They are not capable for this at all. You will only be adding more fire to the burn in hell. Heal and mend your self instead and you will heal and mend plenty more in this world
If you need one to one coaching to cope with fear or inferiority issues that a lot of women deal with due to being undervalued or mistreated by men or other women contact me and inform me how I can contact you for a free trial session.